Nintendo Switch with Gray Controllers (2019)
32GB Internal Storage
Custom NVIDIA Tegra Processor
6.2″ 1280 x 720 Capacitive Touchscreen
4.5 to 9 Hours of Battery Life
Outputs up to 1080p when Using Dock
Wirelessly Link up to Eight Systems
Play Console Games On-the-Go
Expandable Storage via microSD Cards
Supports amiibo Figures
Now with an updated battery life of up to nine hours, the Nintendo Switch system can provide a full home console experience anytime, anywhere, for even longer than the original model.
At home, the system rests in the Nintendo Switch Dock, which lets you play with family and friends on a TV in the comfort of your living room. By simply lifting Nintendo Switch from the dock at any time, the system near-instantly transitions to handheld mode, and the same great gaming experience now travels with you. The portability of Nintendo Switch is enhanced by its 6.2″ screen, which displays bright, high-definition gameplay at the park, on an airplane, in a car, or at a friend’s apartment.
The Nintendo Switch comes with two Joy-Con, each of which can act as a standalone controller with an analog stick, a full complement of face and shoulder buttons, built in motion-sensing, and “HD Rumble” technology. They can be inserted into the included Joy-Con Grip accessory, allowing them to be used like a traditional controller; held comfortably in each hand, allowing for independent arm movement; or shared between two players, allowing for instant multiplayer gaming. Thanks to the built-in kickstand, you can have two-player sessions in front of the TV or anywhere else.
Home Gaming System
New Play Styles
- When used together, the Joy-Con replicate traditional inputs of previous platforms, including dual two analog sticks, A/B/X/Y buttons and directional buttons (in lieu of a d-pad), and four shoulder buttons.
- Each Joy-Con can be used as a single controller. When playing this way, Joy-Con (L) and Joy-Con (R) have the same layout. When a Joy-Con is held horizontally, the SL and SR buttons on top can be use as shoulder buttons. (Attaching the included Joy-Con Strap makes these buttons more prominent.)
- Capture Button: The Capture Button is located on Joy-Con (L) and is used to take gameplay screen shots. The player can then view, edit (add text of various sizes, colors and positions), and post them to popular social media networks
- Motion Control: Each Joy-Con includes a gyroscope and accelerometer.
- HD Rumble: Both Joy-Con include advanced HD Rumble, which can provide compatible games with subtle, realistic vibrations, allowing you to, for example, feel the sensation of individual ice cubes colliding inside a glass when shaking a Joy-Con.
- IR Motion Camera: Joy-Con (R) includes an IR Motion Camera that can detect the distance, shape, and motion of nearby objects in specially designed games. For example, it can tell how far away a player’s hand is, and even if the hand is forming a rock, paper or scissors shape.
- amiibo: There is an NFC reader/writer located on Joy-Con (R). (This is also included in the separately sold Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.) The Nintendo Switch is compatible with existing amiibo; usage is game-dependent.
- Rechargeable: Joy-Con charge while attached to a Nintendo Switch system, both in the Dock and in handheld mode. They can also be charged using a Nintendo Switch Charging Grip accessory (sold separately).
- Release Button: On the back of each Joy-Con is a small button that is pressed to detach the controller from the main unit. They slide on and off using a built-in rail system.
Enhanced Parental Controls
More System Features
Nintendo Switch Specs
|Processor||Custom NVIDIA Tegra processor|
|Supported Resolutions||Up to 1080p|
|Dimensions||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Weight||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Package Weight||3.46 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||13.8 x 7.9 x 3.8″|
30 Working Days
There are no inquiries yet.